Monday, February 2, 2009

A Pretty Ordinary Day

All in all it has, indeed been an ordinary day. I don't really think that there is anything wrong with that. I find the idea of always having something exciting happening interesting. I think that we have all become so caught up in the idea that everything should move so quickly. We are bombarded with television and video games that feature explosions and plots that we forget that most of the time we live in the ordinary world. We sometimes miss the little things that make life so good. Like the fact that if we have an ordinary day and nothing really exciting happened it probably means that nothing bad happened either. After all the excitement of the last few months I am enjoying my one ordinary day.

I talked with Natalia. (this actually happened yesterday but I enjoyed it so much that I pushed it to today's list)
I finished a sock. (I haven't actually closed up the toe yet but I count it a finished anyway!)
I got invited to a birthday party.

No comments: