Thursday, February 5, 2009

Overlapping Days

I am beginning to feel as though all the days just run together. Like someone has accidentally thrown water on what might have been a very nice painting. I am lucky that my online calendar highlights which day I am on so all I have to do is look at the highlighted day and follow the directions typed in it. Go to school...Go to work...Come home and sleep poorly...Rinse and repeat...
My hope is that in the end it all pays off and I have something to show for myself at the end of all this. I would post every day except that I keep such freaking bizarre hours that it is hard. This is actually yesterdays post and I just got home to late to do it into today...wait...never mind.
I would like to have one whole day to clean and one whole day to sit and do nothing. That would be awesome. My one day off would consist of the following. Stars Wars 4-6, Caffeine free Coke, kettle chips, tub of sour cream and lipton onion soup mix (stir and you have fabulous dip), comfy pants and t-shirt, comfy blanket, comfy dog, and on a perfect day, comfy someone else to snuggle with. Must be avid Star Wars fan and love chocolate...Please apply within.
First I need the day off...

Got a 90% on my algebra test!

No comments: