Saturday, December 13, 2008

For the love of guns

Very strange things sometimes merge. A few weeks at work our register was off and nobody could find out why. We logged it and everyone was extra careful. Today when I counted my register it was off...again...the same amount... Seriously folks if you were my boss what would you do? The first thing to do it go through all the drops for the day and recount but wouldn't you know it, the drop is behind a locked door and no one but management has the key. The universe must have heard me screaming because about a half an hour into the ordeal James walked in with his managers key. Long story short, the drop was wrong but they balanced out etc. etc. and all is well. As I was trying not to cry like a little girl in relief James mentioned that is was lucky that he likes guns enough to be at the gun show across the street or it could have been a very stressful night. He was correct. Moral of the story? You never know when someones hobby with effect your life! I never thought that I would hear myself say it but thank goodness for guns!

No comments: