Monday, January 5, 2009

Quantum of Solace

I have been lazy about blogging. But as I know you never get better at things until you practice. So, a few things. First of all typing has been irritating because the v on my computer has been sticking. I have wondered if I could get by without it but how many words could you not use that include the letter v?
In other news I got a chance to see the new Bond movie the other day. I really like Bond and wanted to like this movie but it was long on action and short on plot. I really wanted to have more story. The story that it did have was pretty preachy and obvious. On the bright side you've got to love Daniel Craig as Bond. The film is very nice to look at and the action sequences are fabulous.
I have finished yet another pair of yummy socks so that makes 4 pairs. I don't know what it is about the socks but I feel so much better about them than other things that I knit. Something about wearing them on your feet. I am not sure that I can bring myself to knit socks out of the new sock club yarn though. I mean cashmere between me and the floor! I may have to find something else to do with it beside just touching it which is what I have been doing.
I'm sure that once school starts things will get exciting again. Until that point I will just write about the things that happen every day and hope for an extraordinary moment.

No comments: