Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Little things mean a lot

I am happy for the people we still have in the world. As you may all recall I have been having some “issues” with my car. Specifically the blower motor which makes it difficult to see out the windshield ,which in turn, makes it difficult to drive. I got lazy and left it parked at work of a week and a half while I decided what to do. I called around for part prices and looked and new cars and hummed and hawed about it for much longer than I should have. I finally took it to the shop a few blocks from my apartment and got a quote. When I finally did take it in I fully expected them to have it for a few days. Imagine my surprise when I got a call 4 hours later from Ron telling me that my car was ready to go. Not only that but I ended up costing me about $200 less than I thought it would thanks to Ron’s part shopping. I am not a car person but I don’t think that I am stupid either. They did good work and charged a fair price for it. I don’t see that happening much anymore. So, a little heads up to the guys at Sahr’s Sudden Service in Fargo, ND. Thanks.

No comments: