Friday, April 3, 2009

Feed Your Soul

After last nights rant I decided to make a list. I know, I know, I am always making lists! But I think that we all loose sight of the things that make us happy sometimes. What really makes you feel like you, feeds your soul, inspires you? Here are my top five.

1. Knitting. Soothing, relaxing, and when I am done I have a pair of socks!
2. Cooking. No explanation needed.
3. Music. Who doesn't dance around their living room like an idiot sometimes!
4. Reading. I only with that I could find a way to knit and read at the same time. Perhaps a nice man who reads aloud?
5. Napping. And I mean a really good snuggly, phone off, middle of the day snooze in the rain.

I might also include really good films. Part of the reason being that I can knit and watch movies at the same time. In the last day I have done at least a little of each of these things. And, so, I go out into the world once again with good humor mostly in tact.

No comments: