Thursday, April 9, 2009

Born a Travelin Man

Or gal, as the case may be! That's right folks I have officially booked my flight and am going to Las Cruces, New Mexico for the summer. For those of you interested in all the nifty details, I will be flying out of Fargo on June 6th at 12:15pm. The plan is to fly back into Fargo on August 18th at 3:30pm. I DO have a round trip ticket so all those person's who have been worried about me staying there should not be worried! I am excited about this trip for a few reason's. One of the things that I said I wanted to do more of when I went back to school was travel and see new things. The other is that this is the first trip of this kind that I have ever taken. One of the things that I would like to do while I am away is to write letters. Not emails, facebook, blog (although I will be doing all of those things) but real letters, on paper, addressed and mailed through the USPS. If you would like to be one of my summer pen pals please let me know. Otherwise, keep an eye on the blog. I will post photos and thoughts for the entire summer about my adventure. You may also find me on Facebook! See you on the road!

No comments: